And now for the Friday entertainment, this one has been around for a while but still brings a smile to my face:
3. Not allowed to threaten anyone with black magic.
4. Not allowed to challenge anyone’s disbelief of black magic by asking for hair.
77. The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them “You don’t need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for.”
145. I should not drink three quarts of blue food coloring before a urine test.
193. The Masons, and Gray Aliens are not in our chain of command.